Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hitler's Favourite Car


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1947_Tatra_T-87_Saloon_-_Rear_3qtrs_View_(Lane_Motor_Museum).jpg
Adolph Hitler loved the Czech-built Tatra 87. So much so that he declared, "This is the car for my highways," and the design of the 87 inspired the Volkswagen Beetle. However, the 87 was a big, fast car with V8 engine in the back: It proved dangerous to corner at high speeds and became notorious for killing many German officers. Surprisingly that large fin in the back didn't help much to stabilize it.

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

Wow, now I know why Hitler likes it. And now I wonder who would dare using it.

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He
was once entirely right. This post actually made my day.
You cann't consider simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!
My web page :: Brantz Retrotrip 2

charity event planner Chicago said...

woww... the care is fab i really liked the car.